|Subject||Age/level and price|
Ages 15 - 16 - price upon request
Ages 17 - 18 - price upon request
Ages 19 - 21 - price upon request
Ages 22+ - price upon request
Adult Education - price upon request
Beginners - price upon request
Average - price upon request
Advanced - price upon request
The course has around 60 hours of teaching hours online, then a further 60 hours of in-house training. This course is intensive and requires total commitment from those taking part, but we are absolutely certain it is the best possible foundation for teaching in asia and espeially China. Even if a teacher has years of teaching experience, this course will give new insights and bring fresh concepts, ideas and methods for you to savour.
Ensure your employment.
By joining forces with employers, teaching institutions, schools, colleges and universities throughout China, for the majority of students, we are usually able to find a placement, in some cases we are even able to request your employer to pay for your course. We partner with many of the key employers in China and have contact with many schools, so we can probably arrange for a location that will suit you.
We have several options:
- We may be able to find an employer that will pay for your course before you commence empoyment?
- We can find an employer that will pay for your course on fulfillment of a contract period.
- We can also of course just offer the course without any other arrangements, The fee would be 3,000 rmb.
- We no longer run online only courses as these are no longer acceptable by the majority of schools in asia.
- If you are not going to teach in asia, but need an online course, you can contact us and we will pass you to one of our partner training institutes.