I would like to be able to develop my skills through tutoring and by having opportunities to discover which techniques work best for learning. I’m very kind and patient and I like to write down my observations so that I can collect my thoughts on which ways best to study. I’m still young but that just means my creativity is still high.
These are the prices I charge for tutoring:
- £17 an hour for helping them with work set by school such as homework, reading books from school and etc
- £20 an hour for contacting the school, see how they are doing in school tests, how they are behaving/working in school and their main difficulties that the teachers have observed every 2 weeks or once a month and what homework is set in addition to helping them with work set by www.*** ;
- £25 an hour to create own scheme separate from what school has provided such as printing off activities that I find more beneficial
- £27 an hour to bring own equipment such as reading books, whiteboard, cubes for maths
- £30 an hour for all of the above or a www.*** ;
Also dependant on distance travelling.
number: tel: *** (send text first before calling)
After teacher training I spent a year on supply working at various schools on short and long term placements in a variety of subjects. During one placement at a pupil referral unit I was offered a full time position and worked here for 1 year with students with behavioural difficulties and special needs. I then moved to Frederick Gough school in scunthorpe again to fill a position as a teacher of ICT I am now in my 9th year of teaching. After 2 years I secured a position as a head of year and have worked with all age groups from 7 to 11 in this time providing pastoral care and coordinating the learning over over 270 students. I Have just completed my NPQSL (National professional qualification for senior leaders) and hope to make the step to assistant head in the very near future. My relationship and rapport with all students is excellent and I am to help them achieve their best, whatever that may be.