Our aims are to:
- Enable learners to have a very positive learning experience with facilitators who are experienced experts in their field who create a fun inclusive environment.
- Ensure efficient and straightforward customer service and administration.
- Provide very good value for money prices.
- Operate within an ethical and social responsibility framework
- We run public courses that anyone can attend, along with bespoke solutions for individual organisations or companies.
Whether you are an individual, a charity, private company, or from the public sector, we have the expertise to deliver the course you need to a high degree of excellence.
All our courses are certificated and many of them are nationally recognised qualifications accredited with awarding bodies.
We have a pool of specialist tutors from many backgrounds, for example; 'Early Years, schools, construction, farming, youth & community, restaurants, hotels, social landlords, care homes, sports and leisure including swimming pools, and food production.
In simple terms the training we offer can be broken into the following FIVE www.*** ;
1. Food Safety Training – Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 plus HACCP and Nutrition.
2. First Aid Training – First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid at Work, Paediatric First Aid. AED.
3. Staying safe and healthy at work – Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 Health & Safety plus Manual Handling, Risk Assessment, Stress, Fire Safety, Personal Safety in the Workplace (including Lone Working).
4. Management development, advice and consultancy.
Organisational review and planning events, Team Building days, One to one mentoring; Training for supervisors, Safeguarding, Equality Act, Organisational research and reports. Peace of Mind contracts. Business Start Up courses and mentoring.
Study Food Safety and Health & Safety in the comfort of your home at times to suit you. Tutor support is available by phone / skype / email.
Seahaven Maritime Academy is a purpose built, full training centre in the port of Newhaven, East Sussex. It is run entirely by professional mariners for professional mariners. We also provide the same high standard training for leisure sailors who do not have aspirations of working commercially.
As a training Centre we are accredited by the RYA and the MCA to run various courses and are ISO 9001 approved. We also provide preparation courses for those working towards their MCA Masters Certificates of competence. Our dedicated Trainers have had considerable experience in command of commercial vessels and many years working as instructors. They are well known for going the extra mile for our students.
We provide a pathway to an apprenticeship or full-time employment/learning. In this 10 week course you can achieve your Maths and English in functional skills in either level 1 or 2. You will also learn invaluable work skills as well as achieving recognised qualifications in your vocational area. After being carefully matched to a 5-week work placement we will then help you to progress onto an apprenticeship/full time employment/further training.