I have many years formal and social science lecturing and tutoring experience within secondary, FE/HE and Business Schools in the UK and France underpinned by 20 years career in Business and Information Technology
• 10 year track record of teaching Business, Maths, Economics, Computing, Psychology and Sociology at GCSE and A level
• Excellent learner achievement record
• Practitioner in teaching and tutoring 16 to 18 years SEND learners with compassion
• Student & class level monitoring of progress and attainment
• Experience in developing schemes of work, lesson plans and teaching in an inclusive environment
• Experience in supervising and IVing final year degree projects
• Taught Project Management, MIS, Finance, Leadership, Motivational Theory and Organisational Change for Final Year Degree
• Liason with Programme Managers
• Liason with AQA EV examiners for A2 ICT
• Experienced in BTEC IT/Business Practitioners curriculum level I up to level VI
• Taught AQA AS/A2 A-Level ICT Business INFO1 INFO2 INFO3 INFO4 BUSS2
• Taught IB TOK/CAS to students from multi-cultural backgrounds
• Taught BTEC Travel & Tourism First Diploma
• Coach for BTEC HND Hospitality student
• Taught BTEC Business Studies Level III/HND Marketing/eCommerce/Financial Planning/Organisational Behaviour
• Tutored students to KS 3 and A-Level in Information Technology
• 1 to 1 www.*** Hons Philosophy student coaching
• Articulation of effective teaching and learning with evidence of good practice
• Good classroom management technique
• Knowledge and understanding of effective assessment and its contribution to learning and progression
• Knowledge of key learning strategies, KPIs PLPs/ILP/ILG
• Design for Module Overviews/Lesson Plans
• Knowledge of e-learning and and extensive use of IT/ICT systems/applications
• Commitment to an ethos of personal fulfilment and learner success/retention
• A capacity to inspire through a passion of lecturing/teaching multimedia technologies
• Able to stimulate the interest and curiosity of learners to pursue their work independently
• Team player for positive and sensitive interpersonal relationships across communities
• Effective Time Management
• A good sense of humour & ability to remain calm under pressure
• Curriculum design/structure of progressive programmes and planning of modules
I am a professor of marketing and business with extensive experience of teaching marketing, strategy, management, economics and quantitative research methods in many universities. I have just retired as a professor at one UK university and am a visiting professor there and at another UK university.
I have worked all my life in lecturing/teaching, writing, researching, managing and consultancy.
I have lots of experience of tutoring for AS and A level, sixth form entry examinations, and university undergraduate, masters and doctoral work.
I combine deep knowledge of my subjects, extensive research experience, excellent English and great editing skills.
I am particularly strong when it comes to A level economics and business and have developed lots of useful teaching resources for them. I am also pretty good at motivating students to study economics and business by making them more interesting. There is strong demand for my A level economics and business teaching, due to many - but not all - school teachers in these subjects not being too good, it seems. I advise school students on choice of universities and courses. I have substantial experience of tutoring for A level, AS level and sixth form entry examinations, as well as helping students pass numeracy and verbal reasoning tests. In my teaching of GCSE maths, I help students help themselves, by using different websites, taking them through how they work with great care, and encouraging them to go ahead, using me only when they have real problems of understanding. I also support undergraduate, masters and doctoral students in their work on assignments and theses. I always try to keep my paid work to a minimum, trying to get students to help themselves, but of course I`m always grateful for return business! I am particularly good at helping postgraduate students from different countries improve drafts of their dissertations and thesis and prepare them for final submission
We bring learning to life making it a motivating, memorable and collective occasion. By bringing your five senses into play we stimulate the brain to increase the ability to learn.
A committed and accomplished Ph. D. graduate with a track record of achievement in diverse and challenging environments including European affairs, journalism, international education, cultural relations and special educational needs.
I can teach Modern Greek Studies, French, Linguistics, English, ESOL, Community Interpreting Level 2 and Hospitality courses in Manchester, www.*** am also studying a course in Business Administrative Management ,Level 6 .
I am a highly experienced, flexible and very versatile tutor, with advanced degrees and teaching qualifications in business, finance, history, literature, art, classics, maths and sciences. I teach at Middlesex University, and also conduct face to face and online training for a variety of other clients, from teenagers up to adult professionals. I have experience with exam prep (IB, CFA, CISI) as well as undergrad and postgrad courses in the subjects listed above. I can travel across London or even overseas for the right assignments. I believe I charge fairly for value provided, and promote an engaging, enjoyable teaching and learning style.
I started my teaching career at a very tender age of 12. I enjoyed teaching English and Mathematics to the kids in the area at such a young age and continued to be a teacher since then. Teaching is a passion for me than a profession. Since then I have moved onto teach other subjects such as Economics, Accounting, Business Studies and Statistics for Edexcel/ Cambridge/ OCR and AQA examinations for GCSE/GCE/IGCSE & Advanced Levels. Over a period of 22 years of my teaching career, I have taught at Schools, Colleges and Institutions in different parts of the World and students from more than 65 countries.
My greatest success as a teacher is producing the WORLD's Best Students consecutively over many years at the Advanced Level examinations. When teaching I use my own teaching materials specially prepared based on the needs of the students and making the subjects more interesting. Unlike with most tutors, I also have online teaching experience for more than 15 years.
Another achievement of mine is that students travel thousands of miles on every school holidays to take face to face tution classes with me. Come and join my online classes and experience the difference.